Woodfield Road, Oadby LE2 4HP
- Newly renovated, extended and re-roofed
- Four-bedroom detached property in Oadby
- Nearby schooling for all ages and nearby amenities such as The Parade
- Block paving to the front and landscaped gardens to the rear
- Integral garage with electric up and over door
- Open plan kitchen living room with roof lights and French doors onto the rear garden
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite
- Fitted with modern day CCTV and intruder alarm system
- New electrics, gas central heating system and double glazing
- Virtual Viewing Available & No upwards chain
Priya Properties are pleased to offer for sale this beautiful family home with no upwards chain in Oadby, Leicester. This four-bedroom detached property is located on the tree lined Woodfield Road and is close to a range of local amenities, shops and schools.
The property has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment, including extensions to all aspects, a new roof, new windows and doors and a complete renovation internally. The property has been rewired to provide new electrics and a modern day intruder alarm and external CCTV system. The boiler, radiators and plumbing throughout the property have been replaced to provide a new hot water and central heating system. This family home is immaculately presented for modern-day living.
The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, reception room, open plan kitchen living room, utility room, downstairs shower room and integral garage with electric up and over door on the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, all benefitting from built-in wardrobes, family bathroom and airing cupboard.
Outside offers a newly block paved driveway for off road parking and access to the integral garage with electric up and over door. There is a generous rear garden, which is mostly laid to lawn with patio area.
Viewings are to be arranged through to sole selling agents Priya Properties on 0116 255 9950. There is a virtual viewing is available.
The property is situated within Oadby and is ideally situated for nearby schools and bus links to Leicester City Centre. There are a wide range of amenities nearby within The Parade including shops, cafes, Doctors surgery and pharmacies. There are three further supermarkets along the A6 and further facilities including Leicester Racecourse, The Roger Bettles Sports Centre & Recreation Ground, Parklands Leisure Centre and University of Leicester Botanic Gardens. Nearby golf courses include The Leicestershire Golf Club and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Double glazed uPVC French doors, Polyflor Camaro flooring and neutral décor.
Approached via a double glazed uPVC door, with stairs leading to the first floor, panel for Intruder alarm system, Polyflor Camaro flooring, neutral décor and radiator.
The spacious room is provided with neutral décor and painted feature wall, ceiling spot lights, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, carpeted flooring, radiator and power points. There are wooden double doors that lead onto the Open Plan Kitchen Living Room.
Open Plan Kitchen Living Room
A particular feature to this property is this light and airy open plan living kitchen, providing both a sociable and entertainment area for modern day living. This kitchen offers an island with sink, drainer and mixer tap over and a range of wall and base units with Starlight Quartz work surface over and upstands, built in electric oven and gas cooker with extractor fan over, ceiling spotlights and further lighting over the breakfast bar. There are uPVC French doors and windows that open out onto the rear garden and sky lights that bring in an array of natural light. Neutral décor with feature wall, radiator, power points and Polyflor Camaro flooring. There is a door leading to the Utility Room.
Access is through both the Entrance Hallway and Open Plan Kitchen Living. There is a range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, sink, drainer and mixer tap and tiled splash backs. Neutral décor, ceiling spot lights and Polyflor Camaro flooring.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a walk in shower with glass screen, hand wash basin, WC, towel rail, vinyl flooring and ceiling spotlights.
Stairs to First Floor and Landing
Carpeted with neutral décor and ceiling spotlights.
uPVC windows with double glazing to the front aspect, neutral décor with feature wall, a range of built-in wardrobes, radiator, radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
Shower room suite comprising shower with rainfall, WC, hand wash basin, fitted cupboard, tiled flooring, ceiling spot lights and radiator.
uPVC bay window with double glazing to the front aspect, neutral décor with feature wall, a range of built-in wardrobes, radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
uPVC windows with double glazing to the rear aspect, neutral décor with feature wall, a range of built-in wardrobes, radiator, radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
uPVC windows with double glazing to the front aspect, neutral décor with feature wall, built-in wardrobe, radiator, radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
White three piece bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over and glass screen, WC, hand wash basin, tiled flooring, ceiling spot lights, window to rear aspect and chrome towel radiator.
Providing storage space and housing new gas combination boiler and CCTV system.
Driveway leading to the single garage with electric up and over garage door to the front and doorway leading to the Entrance Hallway.
Landscaped front and rear gardens. Driveway to the front is newly block paved and enclosed rear garden mostly laid to lawn with patio area. There is a side entry providing access to the rear garden from inside the house, which leads on from the integral garage.
Priya Properties for themselves and for the Vendors whose agent they are, give notice that:
1) Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2) The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. Prospective purchaser(s) and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
3) All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and if necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and believed to be correct. Any intending purchaser(s) should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4) No person in the employment of Priya Properties has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty, whether in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendors.
5) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser(s) in inspecting properties that have been sold, let or withdrawn.
6) Priya Properties have an existing personal interest in this property.
Measurements and Other Information
All measurements are approximate. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars and floorplans accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.