Spencefield Lane, Leicester LE5 6HF
- Newly Refurbished Semi-Detached Home in Evington
- Spacious Gardens
- Porch and Entrance Hall
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Range Cooker & Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room, Family Bathroom and Downstairs & Upstairs W.C.
- Close to Leicester General Hospital and Uppingham Road (A47)
- Nearby Schooling for All Ages
- Gas Central Heating with Combination Boiler
- Double Glazing
- Single Garage
- Outside Photographs are for Illustration Purposes Only
Video Tour Available!
Newly refurbished four bedroom unfurnished property located in Evington.
Located in Evington, there is an excellent range of nearby facilities and amenities, as the property is near to the Leicester General Hospital and Uppingham Road (A47). Nearby schooling includes Whitehall Primary, Judgemeadow, City of Leicester and Krishna Avanti.
A range of everyday amenities can be found in Evington village. Regular bus links are within easy reach running to and from Leicester City Centre.
On the ground floor, the property comprises porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs W.C. and garage.
On the first floor, the property comprises four bedrooms, ensuite shower room, family bathroom with shower, upstairs W.C.
Garden to the front and rear are having landscaping works carried out and the photographs of the front and rear of the property are artist impressions and for illustrative purposes only.
Video tour and viewings available.