Launde Road, Oadby LE2 4HH
- Four-bedroom detached property in Oadby
- Three receptions rooms and downstairs cloakroom with W.C.
- Nearby schooling for all ages and nearby amenities such as The Parade
- Block paving to the front and landscaped gardens to the rear
- Open plan dining kitchen with separate utility room
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom two with en-suite shower room
- Integral garage with up and over door and access internally
- Side entry providing access to the rear garden
- No upwards chain and virtual viewing available
Priya Properties are pleased to offer for sale this beautiful family home with no upwards chain in Oadby, Leicester. This four-bedroom detached property is located on the tree lined Launde Road and is close to a range of local amenities, shops and schools.
The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, three reception rooms, open plan dining kitchen, separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom with W.C. and integral garage with up and over door on the ground floor.
On the first floor there is a generous master bedroom, bedroom two with en-suite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom and landing cupboard.
Outside offers a block paved driveway for off road parking and access to the integral garage with up and over door. There is a generous rear garden, which is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area.
Viewings are to be arranged through to sole selling agents Priya Properties on 0116 255 9950. There is a virtual viewing is available.
The property is situated within Oadby and is ideally situated for nearby schools and bus links to Leicester City Centre. There are a wide range of amenities nearby within The Parade including shops, cafes, Doctors surgery and pharmacies. There are three further supermarkets along the A6 and further facilities including Leicester Racecourse, The Roger Bettles Sports Centre & Recreation Ground, Parklands Leisure Centre and University of Leicester Botanic Gardens. Nearby golf courses include The Leicestershire Golf Club and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Double glazed uPVC French doors, tiled flooring and wooden door leading to:
Approached via a glazed wooden door, providing access to the reception rooms, dining kitchen and downstairs cloakroom, with stairs leading to the first floor, carpeted flooring, neutral décor and radiator.
Formal Living Room
The spacious room is provided with neutral décor, ceiling spotlights, chimney breast with exposed brick feature, uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, carpeted flooring, radiator and power points. There are wooden double doors that lead onto the Family Room.
The spacious room is provided with neutral décor, ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect, uPVC sliding patio door to the rear garden, carpeted flooring, radiator and power points. There are wooden double doors that connect to the Formal Living Room.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen
A particular feature to this property is this light and airy open plan living kitchen, providing both a sociable and entertainment area for modern day living. This kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with work surface over and tiled upstands, built in electric oven and gas cooker with extractor fan over and ceiling spotlights. There are uPVC windows and a door that opens out onto the rear garden. Neutral décor, radiator and power points. There is a door leading to the Utility Room.
There is a range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, sink, drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash backs, space for washing machine and Worcester Combination Boiler. Neutral décor and ceiling spotlights. There is a door leading onto the Garage.
Fitted with a hand wash basin, WC, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Stairs to First Floor and Landing
Carpeted with neutral décor, uPVC windows with double glazing to the front aspect and ceiling spotlights. Landing cupboard providing ample storage.
uPVC windows with double glazing to the front aspect, neutral décor, a range of built-in wardrobes, radiator, power points and carpeted flooring. There may be potential to enhance this master bedroom by forming an en-suite.
uPVC windows with double glazing to the rear and side aspects, neutral décor with feature wall, radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
Shower room suite comprising walk-in shower, WC, hand wash basin, tiled walls and ceiling spotlights.
uPVC windows with double glazing to the rear and side aspects, neutral décor, radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
uPVC windows with double glazing to the front aspect, neutral décor, built-in wardrobe, radiator, power points and newly carpeted flooring. This bedroom is currently being used a home office.
White three-piece bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, double hand wash basin vanity unit, tiled walls, ceiling spotlights, window to rear aspect and towel radiator.
Driveway leading to the single garage with up and over garage door to the front and doorway leading to the Entrance Hallway. The garage spans the full depth of the house and there is a door leading to the rear garden.
Landscaped front and rear gardens. Driveway to the front is block paved and enclosed rear garden mostly laid to lawn with patio area. There is a side entry providing access to the rear garden from inside the house, which leads on from the integral garage.
Priya Properties for themselves and for the Vendors whose agent they are, give notice that:
1) Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2) The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchaser(s) and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
3) All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and if necessary, permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and believed to be correct. Any intending purchaser(s) should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4) No person in the employment of Priya Properties has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty, whether in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendors.
5) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser(s) in inspecting properties that have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Measurements and Other Information
All measurements are approximate. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars and floorplans accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.